The little bar in the heart of the Montrose.
Food, Beer, Music, Comedy, Darts. We have it all.

Misled Bayonets

Misled Bayonets 1 Photo

elfishly described as music to save a starving soul, Misled Bayonets is primarily an improvisational project embracing the artistic skill of infinite permutations and unconventional structure, never playing the same thing twice. Aware that this direction alone will alienate 99% of audiences, Misled Bayonets humbly looks forward to having a blast with the other 1%.

 

Misled Bayonets's Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Shows listed for this artist.

Misled Bayonets's Videos

No Videos Available.

Sorry kids, Rudyard's has a strict 21+ policy.